Opt In to get Friendly Text Reminders and Save on Late Fees!
We are waving late fee’s for those who sign up for our texting service. We will wave up to $100 worth of late fee’s.
You can fill out the below form or you can text: optin with your first and last name to 860-266-7570.
Questions & Answers
Q) Why would you send me a text or make an automated phone call and then leave a message if I didn’t pick up?
A) We would generally do this for one of three reasons:
- Remind you about an upcoming or late payment.
- Let you know your insurance company contacted us.
- Send you promotional deals.
Q) Can texting or messages save me money?
- Late fee charges can really add up. By letting you know about a payment that is due you can get your payment in on time and save late fees. Plus we will then report your loan as paid on time to the credit bureau.
- If your insurance company tells us that they made a change to your policy It may trigger us charging your account each month a fee for forced place insurance. This fee is $95 per month.
Q) What do I need to do to get started?
A) Send a text of ‘optin’ to 860-226-7570. Once you do you will get this response back:
If you opt-in you are authorizing Coconut Point Finance to send up to 2 text messages per week. These texts may come from an autodialer. We will also use an auto dialer to call any number that you have supplied to us. If you don’t answer we can leave a message on your answering machine or voice mail. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Your text is your electronic signature agreeing to these terms and to giving electronic written consent. Msg. and data rates may apply. At any time you can withdraw your consent by replying STOP to any text you receive from us.
Q) Can I stop this once I have started it?
A) Yes, you can opt out at any time and for any reason. Reply STOP to any text you receive